CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
A family is belonging to and believing in each other.

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Festival of Trees--A Gift of Love

Just a shout out to all those who helped in anyway with the Festival of Trees. My mom is on the committee and we had the opportunity last night to go to opening night or the "sneak peek" of the Festival of Trees. It was fabulous! So much hard work and time goes in to making the Festival of Trees a success. They had a short program, they lit the trees all at once, we did a little shopping, and we enjoyed the beauty of the trees. It was a great night! My Mom was so kind to take Baylin and Jackson today. Baylin was so excited to go. She is having a great time. I am also going to give my husband a shout out because Grantsville High Wood Shop and himself made a beautiful cedar chest that they donated to the Festival of Trees. I saw it last night at the festival of trees and it was bid on and sold. I am so proud of him! He did such a great job! I was touched and felt the Christmas spirit last night. I am taking the day off on Friday and spending the day in there. If you get a chance go down to the South Town Expo Center and enjoy the beautiful trees. I have some pictures that I will post later.

2 comments:

Meg and Tom said...

I have always wanted to go to the Festival of Trees, but have sadly never made it. This year will be no different. I am incredibly busy this week so I won't make it. Please take it all in for me! Also I love your family picture at the top of your blog.

Rachel said...

That's so cool! We'll have to go this year, I love the Festival of Trees!