CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
A family is belonging to and believing in each other.

Saturday, December 20, 2008

Update from the Blog Slacker


I have been kind of a blog slacker this month. It seems like forever since I have posted anything. I have been so busy Christmas shopping, baking, school, parties, wrapping, family, seeing the lights and just life! It has been such a great month. I just put a few pictures in a collage to show just a few things of what has been going on this month. My Mom worked at the Festival of Trees so I took a picture of her working. She had such a great experience and it was great to be a part of it. Nolan and the high school woodshop built a cedar chest for the event. It was auctioned off with the stuff that is with it in the picture above. It sold for way more than he expected! It is a beautiful cedar chest! I also posted a picture of our tree and the gingerbread house that Baylin and I made the other night. I have more pictures to post and I will post them when I get them downloaded. We hope that everyone is having a ver Happy Hoilday Season!!! We sure our! We head to Kanab on Tuesday for Christmas to spend the holiday with Nolan's family. We are looking forward to spending time with family, eating, cooking, playing games, laughing and being together!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Looks like you guys are having a fun holiday season, and a very busy one! I bet you are glad to have a little break! We are so excited to see you guys on Monday and to have our early Christmas with you!

Green's said...

Wow Nolan - the cedar chest is beautiful! Your are great master at capentry! What a wonderful talent you have and so willingly share.

Ashley and Brett said...

Your cedar chest is beautiful Nolan!!! I'm always impressed! Drive safe this week and have a great Christmas. I got your cute family card in the mail! Your so good about that! Love ya guys!