CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
A family is belonging to and believing in each other.

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Christmas Before Christmas


Since it was our year to have Christmas with Nolan's family and it was Jake's year to have Christmas with his in-laws my Mom and Dad had all of us over the Monday before Christmas to have Christmas with the my family before Christmas. My Mom and Dad put on an excellent spread of food! It was delicious! Then of course we had presents. We got spoiled this year like we always do! My Mom and Dad got us a new 32" t.v. We have been married 6 1/2 years and we have never bought a t.v.! We have always just used the hand me downs from my Mom and Dad. Thanks Mom and Dad for everything!!! It was such a great evening with our family! Christmas is about family and the birth of our Savior. We hope that everyone had a safe and Merry Christmas!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Ashley and Brett said...

I'm a little curious about the picture of you stepping out of a bag?!! Where you a present? Glad you had a great Christmas!!! Love you lots!