CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
A family is belonging to and believing in each other.

Thursday, October 16, 2008

Tagged!


Rules: Leave a comment and I will give you a letter, then you have to come up with 10 things you like with that letter.
My friend Lynsie has this one on her blog and she gave me the letter B.
10 Things I Like that start with the letter B. They are in no particular order.

1. Butler Family-I am so lucky they are my family!
2. Baylin-My sweet daughter! I love Peyton as well but his name doesn't start with the letter B.
3. Bobbie-My wonderful Grandmother!
4. Baking-I love to bake but hate cleaning up!
5. Biggest Loser-I must admit I am an addict!
6. Blogging-I am also an addict!
7. Bears aka Grizzly Bears-The mascot of the school that I teach at. Go Grizzlies!!!
8. Babies-They are so sweet, especially my baby, Peyton!
9. Bread-Ican't pass up any kind of bread products!
10. Being with my family-It's the best place to be!!! (I cheated on that one.)

No comments: