CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
A family is belonging to and believing in each other.

Sunday, October 5, 2008

Carson



My brothe Jake and his wife Heather had a baby boy on September 2, 2008. His name is Carson Jacob Butler. I haven't been able to meet him until this weekend. Jake, Heather, and Carson came up for Homecoming at GHS! We were able to meet him. He is such a CUTIE!!! We had so much fun having them up this weekend. Babies are such a joy in life! We are so happy that he is our nephew/cousin!!!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Lacey Sue said...

Congrats to your whole family! What a cutie!!! Wow, Jacob is a dad now..that blows my mind, and makes me feel old!

Ashley and Brett said...

How fun!! I love new babies. Peyton is so big!!! I saw this picture and he looks like a little man!! His hair is so darling!

The Odd Couple said...

Your letter can be "B"! Have fun!