CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
A family is belonging to and believing in each other.

Friday, October 24, 2008

HSM3


Yes, I must admit we are a little excited tonight about High School Musical 3: Senior Year opening in theaters today. Nolan, Baylin, Jackson and I will all be seeing the movie on Saturday afternoon. I am also going to admit that we bought our tickets online Thursday night so we wouldn't have to wait in line on Saturday and to get the free itunes download. Baylin is especially excited!!! I will post and let you know what we thought.

2 comments:

Lacey Sue said...

Your so funny Megs!!!

Ashley and Brett said...

What a true friend! I wish I could be going today, but its BYU football and a halloween hoopla, plus I don't know how your getting Nolan to go... Brett is soooo happy I have sisters to see it with! We are going to try and make it on Monday! No spoilers... but I hope it was good!!! HOW FUN!!!!! Its true, but I am probably as excited as Baylin!