CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
A family is belonging to and believing in each other.

Sunday, October 12, 2008

Go White Skeletons!

Jackson has been playing soccer this fall and we have been watching him this season. He is such a good little athlete. Baylin has really liked watching Uncle Jackson play. Their team name is The White Skeletons. The team got to choose their own name. I think it's a pretty cool name! Jackson is AWESOME at soccer. We hope that he continues his soccer career. We love to watch him play!

2 comments:

Jeri said...

Megan,
I love your blog. You are so sweet to include all of your brothers. You are a great sister. I am so thankful for my sweet daughter. We are lucky to have you.
Love ya,
Mom

Krista said...

I hope Baylin did a few little dances and cheers for Jackson's soccer team!

Way to go Jackson... I love the name of your team!

You are a great sister Meg!