CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
A family is belonging to and believing in each other.

Sunday, October 12, 2008

Go Badgers!!!


Yesterday was Snow College's Homecoming. My brother Ryan plays on the football team so we headed down to Ephraim for the big game. Snow College is undefeated this season and we weren't disappointed in the game yesterday. They got the victory against New Mexico Military. The score was 58-12! Katelyn (Ryan's girlfriend) and her family were also down the the big event. Ryan took Katelyn to Snow's homecoming dance last night. Sorry, I don't have any pictures. It was fun to watch Ryan play. This is the first game I have gone to of his. It was soooooo COLD! Baylin was such a trooper! We had a lot of fun and enjoyed another great day of football!!!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Lacey Sue said...

Go Ryan!! Good job!!

Krista said...

Ry-Ry... we are so proud of you! Congratulations on the big win. We heard you played a great game!

We love and miss you!

Jacob Butler said...

Nice posts Megs. I am only gonna post on one though. The Snow game looks cold. I have seen Austin and Jackson play this year, but I only saw Ryan in the scrimmage game. I might have to head down to Arizona when he plays down there next. And good job on the Smith blog! Love you guys!!!

Unknown said...

Megan,
I can't beleive that you didnt even mention about Baylin's special day on the blog!!!!!!!

Really Meg's special days should always be posted on the BLOG!!!!!!!!!!!!