CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
A family is belonging to and believing in each other.

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Summer Fun


I bought my kids this little and I mean little blow up pool. It barely fit both of them. They had so much fun in it though. Baylin has been dying to go swimming since we got back from Mexico. We need to go to Deseret Peak and go to the pool soon!!! Maybe during the kitchen renovations we will. We are going to need to stay out of our house while it is worked on. Isn't it wonderful how the simple things brings kids so much happiness. I think I need to enjoy the little things more.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Looks like you four are having a fun busy summer! and Baylin and Peyton look like they are sure enjoying their new pool! How fun!Love the pictures. We're excited to see you guys for the 4th! Not too much longer!