CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
A family is belonging to and believing in each other.

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Peyton Has a New Trick...


Peyton has a new trick. He sticks out his tongue. My brother ryan taught him how to stick out his tongue when he was about 3 months old. Peyton really had to concentrate on it but he could do it. Now he is almost 10 months old he does it on his own. It is cute when he does it now, but its not when they are older. I try not to promote it, but he is so dang cute when he does it. Peyton is so proud of himself!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Ashley and Brett said...

Oh he is so dang cute! Can't wait to see you guys next week, that will be so much fun! I LOVE your new blog look. So darling!

Mortons said...

Megan, Your little family is darling! I can't believe it has been so long since SUU. Melissa Nielsen Morton

Amy said...

He is so dang cute! I love the tongue trick, what a cutie. He is looking like such a Butler!!