CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
A family is belonging to and believing in each other.

Sunday, June 1, 2008

School's Out...Let The Summer Festivities Begin

Thursday school got out for the summer! YEAH!!! I am so looking forward to a break from school. We have a busy summer ahead of us! Friday, we leave for our Mexico trip with Nolan's family. Peyton is not going with us, but Baylin is. I am really going to miss Peyton though. Thanks Mom and Dad for volunteering to watch him while we are away. We get back right before Father's day and then Nolan leaves that next week for a Drafting Conference at CEU. Then the kitchen renovation begins. It actually might begin before we go to Mexico. I am not real sure what Nolan's plans are for beginning that project. We are putting in new hardwood floor in our entry way, hallway and kitchen. We are tearing out our kitchen cabinets and we have bought new kitchen cainets. Nolan has started putting them together in the basement. They are going to look so good. I am also getting new countertops. They are black. I really like them. They go really well with our stainless steel appliances. I will be posting before and after pictures of the kitchen as we begin the renovation. Fixing up a house is so much work, but it is so fun at the same time!!! The first week in July I have Core Academy for 3 days and Nolan has a conference. Then we head down to Blanding for the 4th of July. My Aunt from Wisconsin is moving to Grantsville in July. We are so excited to have her back home. My cousin, Jordan and his fiance Ruth are getting married in Salt Lake on July 18th. Then we have a little time to be at home, then school stuff begins starting, August 15th. WOW! What a busy summer! I am really looking forward to staying at home and being a full time Mom.

No comments: