CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
A family is belonging to and believing in each other.

Friday, June 6, 2008

Mexico

We leave for Mexico today. We actually don't get there until Sunday because we are driving. We drive to Blanding today to meet up with Nolan's family. Then on Saturday we drive and spend the night in Phoenix. On Sunday we drive from Phoenix to Mexico. We are really excited to go and are looking forward to getting away. We will miss Peyton though because he is staying my my Mom and Dad. I will post picutres when we get back. We get back right before Father's Day! I am so excited to get into some warm weather!!! It is just a little too cold for June!

1 comment:

Natalie said...

Yay, a little time in the sun-I'm jealous! I'm so happy you found our blog! Yes we are moving in Aug.! Josh is going to law school at Regent University in Virginia Beach, VA. I'm nervous and excited, I think it will be a fun little adventure for our family. your house is so cute! It will be at least 3 years before we can buy a house, but hopefully it will pay off! Keep in touch, it was good to hear from you.