CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
A family is belonging to and believing in each other.

Friday, November 14, 2008

Sick Little Baylin


Baylin is sick today, so I stayed home from school with her. She is all congested and when she coughs it sounds like a bark. I feel so bad for her. She can hardly talk. I am going to take her to the doctor today to see if we can get her on an antibiotic. I hate when my kids are sick. I feel so helpless. I hope she gets better soon. We are going to enjoy a nice day at home together. I think it is a much needed break for Baylin and myself.

4 comments:

Jacob Butler said...

That will be fun to spend the day together (even though Beylin is sick)! I hope she gets feeling better soon. You will have to go and get a Redbox ;)

Krista said...

Hope you feel better soon Baylin! We Love You.

Lacey Sue said...

Hope it's not Croup (it comes with that Seal bark cough) I totally understand you though, I've been home with Aspen. It's nice to get some "girl time" with our daughters isn't it?!

Jess said...

I hope she is feeling better :) I wish we could go to the big movie together!