CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
A family is belonging to and believing in each other.

Saturday, November 1, 2008

Happy Halloween

We had such a fun Halloween day and night! We pretty much partied all day and night! Baylin and Peyton had a party at school that lasted the entire morning. Baylin was lucky and got to wear 2 Halloween costumes this year. She was a dancer at her school party and when we went trick-or-treating she was a cheerleader. I thought she looked adorable! Peyton was a puppy do and he even left the head part on all evening. He was such a trooper. He was a cute puppy! He even said "puppy" plain as day over and over. He is getting quite the vocabulary. We took Jackson trick-or-treating with us and he was a Star Wars character. He looked great!!! We hope that everyone had a great Halloween! I have looked at a lot of blogs this morning and it is fun to see what everyone dressed up as and did on Halloween. I love Halloween!!! My Mom has more pictures on her camera, so I will post them when I get them from her.
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Taylor said...

Looks like you guys had a blast. Baylin and Peyton are adorable!

Rachel said...

So cute! I love that cute little puppy costume. And Baylin looks adorable in both of her costumes!

Drew said...

Wow! I can't believe how old your kids are!

Jess said...

FUN Halloween!!!! W-A-Y Cute kiddos!!!!

Lacey Sue said...

send me your email...I am setting my blogspot to private, so I need your email so I can invite you to view mine again...thanks!!!

Anonymous said...

Baylin and Peyton looked FABULOUS! You are a good mom and sister. Nolan was such a good sports to join in the trick-or-treating. Let Baylin know that we LOVED the cheer she did for us! We love that you come over every year!!

This is Aunt Krista... I'm not able to sign on for various reasons! :)

Unknown said...

How fun! Im already sad, halloween is over...onto Thanksgiving I suppose (and that holiday is fun too) I guess you eat your heart out at both of them but at least Thanksgiving you dont spend the whole night puking from your chocolate-halloween-candy binge) Random comment I know.