CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
A family is belonging to and believing in each other.

Friday, November 14, 2008

Disney On Ice: 100 Years of Magic

On Wednesday night, Baylin, Jackson, Nolan, my Mom, and my Grandma Hutchins all went to Disney on Ice. It was so much fun! The show was spectacular!!! I am sorry that there aren't any pictures of us at the event but I forgot my camera and my Mom's camera had dead batteries. It made me feel like a kid again. It was so much fun to watch how happy and excited Jackson and Baylin were. We didn't take Peyton with us, he stayed with Marissa and Katelyn, I think it would have been to loud for him. Thanks Katelyn and Marissa for watching him!!!

1 comment:

Ashley and Brett said...

oh!!! I so wanted to do this, this year! It was a good idea and it slipped my mind until the actually week! I bet you had a ball!!!
I love your black friday ticker.... who knows, maybe we will find each other in the craziness of it all, fighting over the same thing! hahaha!!! Love ya!