CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
A family is belonging to and believing in each other.

Friday, July 25, 2008

Pioneer Day


Baylin before the parade


Baylin crying before the parade. She was a little scared!


Baylin with Brother Berry on the float. He took good care of her!!!



For our Pioneer Day we watched the Days of 47 Parade on the t.v. and Baylin was in the Tooele Children's Parade. It was a really big deal! I thought it would be just a little parade , but no, the wards in Tooele went all out and put on a fabulous parade!!! She was on our wards Primary float. The theme of our float was "Native American Pioneers." I put this costume together and they made and decorated the headbands in Primary last week. She was really scared and crying before the parade and she didn't want to do it and I made her. I left her crying and when the parade got started she was fine and happy. She had such a good time and was so adorable on the float!!! I was so proud of her getting over her fear. She said there was just too many people!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Krista said...

Baylin ... you are the cutest Indian I have ever seen!
I love you!

Rachel said...

I love red hair...I know firsthand from our family that the redheads are the spunkiest!

Rachel said...

Cute little Indian! How fun! She will always remember being in that parade.

Hayley said...

Hi Megan I am glad you found my blog. Its a great way to keep in touch with everyone. Both of your kids are so cute and are getting so big! Kids grow up way to fast. P.S. I love your new kitchen