CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
A family is belonging to and believing in each other.

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Happy Birthday Mom!!!


It is my Mom's birthday today! I hope she has had a GREAT birthday!!! She has been out celebrating with my Dad. I am returning the favor since she had my kids yesterday I have been with Jackson today. I am so blessed to have such a wonderful Mom! She is the BEST!!! She is also a teriffic Grandma to my kids. Happy Birthday Mom! We Love You!!!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Krista said...

Happy Birthday Jeri!
You are also a WONDERFUL sister!
We Love You,
Jeff and Krista

Jeri said...

Thanks Megan for the Happy Birthday wish on your blog. Megan not only stayed with Jackson all day on my birthday but made me a homemade buttermilk chocolate birthday cake. It was waiting for me when I came home.
Thank you Megan!
I love you!
Mom

Krista said...

Megs...
Love the new look of your blog!
Krista

Lacey Sue said...

I love your mom, always have! She is one of the sweetest women on the earth! Happy late Birthday Momma Butler!!!