CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
A family is belonging to and believing in each other.

Sunday, July 13, 2008

Our New KITCHEN!!!!


Nolan and Baylin in the cabinet.


Kitchen


Counter Top and the Bar


New Floor


Here is an update on our kitchen remodel. It is looking so good! The kitchen is almost done and Nolan has been working so HARD!!! The only thing left to do in the kitchen is put up the crown molding above the cabinets, put up the tile backsplash and put up the baseboards. I LOVE how it has turned out!!! It is so much better than what I had pictured in my mind. The cabinets are still empty and the kitchen isn't put back together yet, but we are working on it. I will post a picture when it is completely finished!!!
Posted by Picasa

11 comments:

Holly and Robert said...

It looks great!!! Plus you still have a few weeks before we go back to school... I can't believe how fast the summer has gone.

Brittnee said...

Your kitchen looks so good!

Jacob Butler said...

Oh man...that looks so good! Nice work Nolan.

Amy said...

Wow, that's an amazing before and after! It looks awesome.

Krista said...

WOW! WOW! WOW! Great job Nolan! I am so happy you get a new kitchen, Megan. It looks fabulous!

Unknown said...

Kitchen looks so great! You guys have done a lot to it! That's great it is almost finished! We'll see yall this weekend!

Rachel said...

Yay! It looks awesome! Way to go Nolan! Yeah, I would've puked at the blue-sponged walls and blue counter tops. No thanks!

Angela said...

It's beautiful. You guys did such a good job. I bet you're just lovin it! Thanks for your suggestions of where would be good to live. I think we have decided to live somewhere that wouldn't be so much of a commute.

Ashley and Brett said...

It looks beautiful!!! Nolan you did so great! I can't wait to come see it in person! I never got to see the blue! Thats so different from when I was there for Peyton's blessing! I love your new background too! Its very cute!

AnneMarie said...

Lucky you to cook in there! Love it!

Oh and I love the 4th of July pic of the fam! What a darling one of all of you!

Natalie said...

It's all about the kitchen, bathrooms, and carpet. These three things can make or break a house. Your NEW kitchen looks amazing! Great job!