CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
A family is belonging to and believing in each other.

Friday, August 8, 2008

Heather's Baby Shower



SHOUT OUT TO ASHLEY!!!
Ashley designed these fun candy bar wrapper's and let us use them for my sister-in-laws baby shower! They turned out so cute. Thanks Ash for all your hard work and for doing that for us!!!



Center pieces from the baby shower. I thought they turned out great!


We had my sister-in-law, Heather's baby shower last night. It was at my Mom's house and it went so well. Heather got lots of really funa and cute things for Baby Boy Butler. It was a great evening with all of our family! I didn't get any pictures of Heather sorry, so hopefully she will post more pictures on her blog.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

AnneMarie said...

How fun! I'm a sucker for babyshowers. So much fun talking baby!

Krista said...

It was a great evening Megan! You and your mom know how to throw a GREAT party! Everything was decorated to CUTE!! Way to go!

Ashley and Brett said...

Oh! They turned out cute in blue!! I am that talented! haha... your centerpieces are way cute! You guys made it look outstanding! Looked like it all worked out good for you! and the best part for me, I got to see you unexpectedly! And yes... I did get my money back on that ink cartridge!

Taylor said...

It was daring! You should start a business!