CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
A family is belonging to and believing in each other.

Monday, February 25, 2008

Update





It sure has been a while since the last time I blogged. Here is an update on what has been going on in our lives. The day after Valentine's Day Noland and I went to Salt Lake and spent the night at Little America. My Mom and Dad kept Baylin and Peyton for us. We had a nice time. We went to The Macaroni Grill, saw "Fools Gold", did a little shopping. It was so much fun! Over President's weekend we bought a new kitchen table. We had to order it so we don't have yet, but hopefully not too much longer until it arrives. It is tall, black and has four stools. It is just what we have been looking for. I don't know how well Baylin will do with the stools because they don't have backs, but I am in the process of looking and buying some new stools. I have found quite a few that I like, I just need to narrow it down. Nolan and I spoke in church on Sunday. I was so nervous. Nolan did a great job and I think I did well. I am so glad that it is over though. This week is extremely busy. Nolan and I both have parent/teacher conferences on Tuesday and I have them on Thursday as well. On Friday I am in charge of rollerskating at the elementary school and that goes from 5:00-9:00 p.m. Each teacher has to take two days. I have already done one day so Friday will be my last day. YEAH!!! The most exciting thing that I think has happened is over the weekend my brother Jacob and his wife Heather told us that they are expecting a baby in late September. I am so EXCITED for them!!! There is a wrap up of what has been going on!
PICTURES:
1. Our house on Valentine's Day-The day after the BIG storm!
2. Nolan, Baylin and Peyton having fun together
3. Megan and Baylin by all the SNOW!
4. Nolan and Peyton-Smile Big! How Cute!

1 comment:

Ashley and Brett said...

I can't believe how big Peyton is already! He looks so different! Hes adorable, and so much hair!