CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
A family is belonging to and believing in each other.

Thursday, February 14, 2008

Let it SNOW! Let it SNOW! Let it SNOW!


Happy Valentine's Day!!! We woke up this morning to two feet of snow! That means, NO SCHOOL!!! So, Nolan and I got a teaching break today. When school resumes tomorrow we will then celebrate Valentine's Day at school. I guess Valentine's Day this year will last two days. How FUN!!! I hope that everyone has a HAPPY VALENTINE"S DAY!!! Be careful out there if you are out and about. I was coming home from school yesterday and made it Tooele without any problems just really slow. Then I stopped off at Wal-Mart to grab a few things for my class Valentine's party. On my way home, I slid off the road right in front of the post office and I was STUCK. I turned on my hazard lights and called Nolan. As I was sitting off the side of the road a truck pulled over to help me. Him and his wife got out and it was our neighbors from Stansbury Park. He got me out and I was on my way. I am so thankful for nice people who are willing to help.

3 comments:

Ashley and Brett said...

I'm glad you were okay! Brett got stuck this morning going to work! I didn't even see him till midnight last night, thats how terrible the roads were.
Glad you get a fun Valentines Day at home with your family! Love you!
Happy Valentines Day!

Megan said...

explain to me again how to get the song off my blog and put on new songs?

Angela said...

Sounds like quite the adventure! That is always my biggest fear, is getting stuck or having a car break down so someone has to come help me. That is awesome they cancelled school so you didn't have to go teach. It always snows a lot in Cedar, just never enough to cancel school. Happy Valentine's!