CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
A family is belonging to and believing in each other.

Saturday, March 7, 2009

Tis the Season


One of my favorite parts about Easter time are the Mini Cadbury Eggs!!! My friend Lynsie introduced me to these decadent babies years ago while we were at SUU. I usually buy a few bags during the season. Baylin's teacher at school keeps these in her candy jar and gives them to the kids as a reward. Baylin is now officially hooked as well! At Wal-Mart last night we purchased our first bag of the season. Isn't it funny that something as small and insignificant as candy can make you so HAPPY!!!!


4 comments:

lisa said...

Megan- I know what you mean. My seasonal treat at Easter is Robin Eggs. I can eat MANY bags of those things. I have another friend who loves Cadbury eggs too. Last year she told me she ate something like 30 bags!!! I don't know if I believe her but she swears it's true! Happy eating!

Ashley and Brett said...

I love these too!!! I haven't bought them yet in fear I won't stop eating them.... oh they are delicious!

Emily said...

Megan, Thanks for telling me about your blog! Your kids are absolutely darling!

Lacey Sue said...

It's not small if it makes you happy- it's important. All it takes for me and my kids is a taco from taco bell...it makes the whole world a brighter place. I say, if it works, do it :)!