CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
A family is belonging to and believing in each other.

Saturday, February 28, 2009

Just an Update


Baylin participated in the Lil' Larietts Dance Camp where she spent a hald day with the high school drill team on a Saturday and learned a really cute dance. Then on the following Wednesday all the girls in the dance camp performed at half-time of the boys basketball game. She did such a great job and she loved it!!!


Valentine's weekend we went to Cedar City and Friday and spent the night. We spent time with my brother, Jake, his wife, Heather and my cute little nephew Carson. We had a great time. The kids were so excited to sleep in a hotel. Saturday afternoon we headed over to Kanab to spend time with Nolan's family. It was a lot of fun to spend time with family! On Valentine's night we had steak and shrimp and the steak was buffalo! I was a little skeptical, but it was actually pretty good and I don't eat hardly any red meat. My first experience with buffalo and it was pretty darn good. I


Baylin and I just hanging out! It has been a busy month and it feels like we have been running all month. Our month was filled with 2 nights of parent/teacher conferences for each of us (4 nights in all), socaible meeting, 3A State Basketball Tournament, a date night (that never happens), Cedar City, Kanab, professional development day at school, mid-terms, primary, young men's, the Biggest Loser, The Bachelor, American Idol, a little fender bender on Thursday that was MY fault (my poor car, the back of it is all dented in, it makes me so sad, I hope I can get it fixed without costing me an arm and a leg!) and spending time with family and friends! It was a short month, I don't think we could have filled it with more things. It was a great month even though it was so busy!!!


Here is another picture of Baylin at the hotel. The kids loved that we got to bring our luggage up to our room on one of these.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Wow! You guys have been busy! But, it looks like you've had tons of fun... buffalo meat and all.