CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
A family is belonging to and believing in each other.

Saturday, January 26, 2008

Brad Paisley Concert


On Thursday night Nolan and I went to the Brad Paisley Concert at Energy Solutions Arena in Salt Lake City. It was a BLAST!!! Rodney Atkins came with him and he was excellent as well! Also, Chuck Wicks came and was the very first act. He sings the new hit song, "Stealing Cinderella." He was very entertaining as well. It was a fun date night! I would definitley see him again! He is my favorite country male artist! Brad Paisley is quite the entertainer! If you like country and ever have the chance to see him, DO!

4 comments:

Ashley and Brett said...

I knew you would like blogging! Aren't you glad you listened to me! :) I'm so jealous that you went to the concert! It sounds like so much fun....
Glad to hear Peyton is doing better. Its NEVER fun when your kids are sick.

Angela said...

Not Fair!! I love Brad Paisley. I have never seen him in concert, it is good to hear he is a good entertainer. I'm glad Peyton is feeling better. That makes it easier for you to go to work also!

Ashley and Brett said...

Hey babe! Love the new look! I almost went with it. You really should consider a new song, even though Christmas music is good all year round! haha... Hows Peyton now? Isaac is sick again! It goes away, and something comes back! I'm so bugged.

Ashley and Brett said...

Ok its not hard... click on your slide show, you can manage it and then go take off your song... you can put on another one... or just make a playlist with songs you like. (from another site - click on my playlist at the bottom of my page to make one)
Then when you have updated your slideshow. copy the new code. you go back into your account and edit that slideshow in your account, delete the old code and put in the new code. You will still have your cute slide show, but no christmas music! Does that make sense?