CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
A family is belonging to and believing in each other.

Thursday, January 24, 2008

Update on Peyton

Peyton is doing much better with his RSV. It has been almost a week and he has come a long way. We are giving him breathing treatments and those are helping. The most important thing is that we have stayed home!!! The only place he has been is to my Mom's while I am at school or to the doctor. He is also teething and that hasn't helped any. About two weeks ago he got is two bottom teeth and it looks as though he is getting his two top teeth. We are hanging in there and so is Peyton!

2 comments:

Angela said...

Wow it was good to hear from you! It has been a while. I am so sorry about Peyton. It is so not fun. Wyatt has a bad cold right now, but not rsv. That's amazing you can keep up with it all. Teaching school, and two kids, one of them being sick. You're kids are big and darling. I can't believe how big Baylin is! I remember when she was born. Wow time flies! Good to hear from ya.

Ashley and Brett said...

Meg, I'm so sad that Peyton is so sick! Thats my worst fear... I'm glad he is recovering fast. Your dealing with a lot - what a wonderful mom you are! Hang in there and he will be better before you know it! Love ya!