CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
A family is belonging to and believing in each other.

Monday, March 10, 2008

Jess This One's For You!

Jessica wanted me to post this recipe. It is really great! It is good for you as well. Try it!+

Beef Noodle Bowl

1/2 lb. linguine, uncooked
3 cups broccoli florets (I use frozen, its easy)
3 carrots peeled (I use baby carrots and I put in as much as I want!)
2 tsp. oil-EVOO
1 lb. beef sirloin steak, cut into strips
1/4 cup Kraft Asian Toasted Sesame Dressing (secret ingerdient, just kidding!)
1 Tbsp. teriyaki sauce

COOK pasta in a large saucepan as directed on package, adding vegetables to the boiling water for the last two minutes. I usually add the carrots before the broccoli. They tend to take longer to cook than the broccoli.

MEANWHILE, heat oil in large nonstick skillet. Add meat; cook until browned on all sides, stirring occasionally. Stir in dressing and teriyaki sauce; cook 2 min. or until sauce is thickened, stirring occasionally.

DRAIN pasta mixture; place in large serving bowl. Add meat mixture; toss to coat.

ENJOY!!!

Serving Size 2 cups
Calories 450
Total Fat 12g
Dietary Fiber 4g

2 comments:

Jess said...

Thank You so very much!!! I can't wait to try it :) Oh and I will tell Anne Marie ASAP! I don't know if she has seen your comment yet?

AnneMarie said...

Hey! I found you through Jess. It's so fun to see what you have been up to. Your children are darling and you look great! Email me so I can add you as a user to our blog when you get a minute. Glad to see you doing well and happy! annemarie.mcdonald@gmail.com