CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
A family is belonging to and believing in each other.

Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Baylin Has Picture Day and Peyton is Getting His Two Top Teeth



Baylin had picture day today at school. She was so excited to have her pictures taken! I thought she looked adorable.


Peyton has a cold so I stayed home from school with him today. He is getting his two top teeth and his gums are so swollen. I think that is why he doesn't feel very good. I hope those darn teeth come in soon. I feel so bad for him. He loves his johnny jumper. He thinks it is the best to jump and play in it! He is so happy even though he doesn't feel very good.

3 comments:

Angela said...

She looked way cute for pictures! I remember picture day growing up. I actually hated it. Always trying to look way cute and never mess my hair up all day. I just can't believe how big she is getting. I don't envy the whole teething thing. Although I know my turn is coming again soon.

Jess said...

What cute kiddos!!! So you NEED to post or comment that recipe, it sounds so good!!! I hope his teeth come in soon :)

Anonymous said...

Cute kids guys.

That's all I have to say.

I'm not much for blogging.

lol

- Mike