CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
A family is belonging to and believing in each other.

Saturday, April 17, 2010

My New Love

My new love is this bottle...of hair oil!!! I love the way it smells, the way it makes my hair feel, the way it makes the ends of my hair look. It is probably the absolute best thing I have ever put on my hair. I use it every morning. I cannot live without it! My almost sister-in-law gave it to me about 7 weeks ago and we have been insepertable ever since. I just got me another bottle. I have never been dedicated to hair products. I usually just use and try whatever, but this is my new little obsession that makes me sooooooo happy!!! Just wanted to share this little bit of happiness!!!
I know I need to update my blog!!! My goal is to update soon! Lets see how it goes!!! :) Today is a beautiful spring day! Go out and enjoy it!!! :)

5 comments:

Taylor said...

sounds wonderful, where do you get it? It will be fun to see you in a few weeks. :)

Anonymous said...

I totally agree--best product EVER!

PerryPartyOfSix said...

I love it too! I use it everyday! My newest addition to my hair care is Purology Hydrate shampoo and contioner. If you love Morocan oil, wait til you put it with this combination!

Ashley and Brett said...

I use this too!!! Great for taming my crazy hair!

Scott & Christie Lamb said...

OOOOOOH I need to try it! My sister said she loves it so maybe I will just have to indulge myself :-) Yay for good finds!