CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
A family is belonging to and believing in each other.

Saturday, January 17, 2009

Great News...


My great news is that...Peyton is WALKING!!!
He is 17 months and just started walking about 2 weeks ago.
He is so cute toddling (is that even a word?) around! My
baby is not a baby anymore and he will be turning 2 in
August! I can hardly believe it. Peyton and Baylin are so
cute together. They play really good together most of the time.
They do fight a bit but not too bad. Baylin is like a little mother to him!
She absolutely adores him and he adores her. I am so lucky to have
such great kids!!! Peyton is also talking up a storm.
Some of the words in his vocabulary are:
*Mama
*Dadda
*Grandma
*Grandpa
*Austin
*Diaper
*Drink
*Eat
*Baba (bottle)
*Stinky
*Uh huh (this is how he always answers a question)
*Night Night
*Please
*Book
*Baby
*Ball

He attempts to says lots of other words, but these are the ones
he says very clear.

I will try to update the blog more. I have been a real slacker! I can't believe
that it has already been 17 days since my last post. It doesn't feel like that long.

Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Ashley and Brett said...

You are a big slacker! I haven't talked to you in ages! (Guess that makes me a slacker too!) I can't believe he's getting so big, can't you slow him down? We need to get together before he is graduating from high school! Cute new blog background... your very on top of things! Hope all is well, give me a call sometime!

Unknown said...

Peyton looks so cute! I'm glad he is walking so well now. He was doing pretty good when we saw him before we left too. It makes him look so much older. It sounds like he is really talking a lot more too! Hope you guys are doing good! We love you all!

Lacey Sue said...

Oh my goodness!! What a handsome little guy! They grow up so darn fast! It goes by in a blur of activity. First they are tiny little things, then before you know it they are walking and talking, going to school, and have friends outside of mommy and daddy! :( sniff! What a cute boy!

Krista said...

YAY Peyton! He is so darn cute to look at who would notice he wasn't walking!

Jess said...

What a cute kiddo!

Stephanie Cowan said...

That is so funny Megan cause Rilynn is 14 months old and she just started walking. He is so cute. Congrats Peyton!!!!!!

Kenny and Amber said...

Yay! My little Stetson just started walking a couple weeks ago too. I was starting to think that he would just crawl the rest of his life. But it is amazing how much older he seems now. I guess we just have to enjoy every stage since they grow up so fast! Hope to see you guys again soon!