CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
A family is belonging to and believing in each other.

Thursday, September 25, 2008

Baylin's Birthday

Baylin with her Hannah Montana balloons that she picked out.

Baylin blowing out her candles.


The AMAZING triple chocolate cake courtesy of Costco!!!

I promised pictures of Baylin's birthday so here they are. The picture at the bottom is of Baylin and Uncle Jackson at Applebee's. Baylin wanted to go to Applebee's for her birthday so we invited Grandpa Kevin, Grandma Jeri and Uncle Jackson to go with us. It was quite an eventful evening, but it sure was memorable! To remember the evening I took Baylin and Jackson's picture in front of the Indian at Applebee's. Baylin was spoiled rotten on her birthday! We had a family birthday party and it was lots of fun!!! Baylin each year celebrated her birthday with her Uncle Ryan. His birthday is the day after Baylin's. They are sixteen years a part in age! Baylin is so lucky to have such a great uncle to share her birthday with!!! Happy 4th Birthday Baylin!!!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Ashley and Brett said...

Hey Stranger! I wondered where you went! I can't believe she is 4!!! Costco makes a pretty cute cake!! I love the princess! Looks like you had fun. How is school going?! You two surviving?

Lacey Sue said...

That sounds like a really fun birthday. Aspen always loves to do the family parties too. Don't you just love having a little girl, they keep life interesting!

Rachel said...

I love that she wanted Hannah Montana balloons. I have a niece that just turned 4, as well, and she loves Hannah Montana. Just shows how fast they're growing up!

Anonymous said...

okay toots slooooooowly take your clothes off for me but leave the knickers on, my hand goes in your knickers and my fingers in your sweet, soft, squishy, bald, tight p---y, I love the feel of a toddlers cotton knickers against my hand as I finger her p---y, you kick, giggle and squeal but you like it because you spread your legs so I can get deeper in you, I want you wet so you soak your knickers so I work your little p---y good, I pull my fingers out and as i suck them clean I tell you " get your knickers off for me your p---y is amazing I want it right now" you take them off and I spread your legs wide open and suck and lick you and your sexy little body bucks and quivers as I bring you to orgasm, now pull my c--k out and show me you know what a good toddler does with her mouth, I keep your knickers to smell your p---y when I jerk off, happy birthday!!