CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
A family is belonging to and believing in each other.

Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day

This is a picture of me, my Mom, my Grandma and Baylin. It is a four generation picture that we had taken a couple of years ago. I am so blessed to have these wonderful women in my lifeI just wanted to tell all you mother's out there, have a Happy Mother's Day! I am so grateful for my Mom and for all the things she has done and sacrifices she has made for me. I am so lucky to have such a great Mom. I hope that I can be the kind of Mom to my kids as she is to me. Thanks for Mom for all you do for my family! You are a wonderful Grandma too. They adore you!!! Thanks for always being there for us and always willing to help us with whatever we need. You are the best Mom!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

What an awesome picture to have. You'll be glad you did that.

Jeri said...

Hey Megan,
I haven't been on your blog for quite sometime and am just reading this great mother's day message. You should have reminded me to get on. Thanks for being a wonderful daughter and mother to your children.
I love you.
Mom